Brandingenius, (also) trading under Branding Executives, located at Lloyd Webberhof 92, 3543EH Utrecht, The Netherlands, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
- Branding Executives
- Lloyd Webberhof 92
- NL-3543EH Utrecht, The Netherlands
- plus31 six43028315
Data Protection Officer
Jack Issen | ji(at)brandingexecutives.com.
Personal data we process
We process your personal data shared with us by you when using our services and / or by providing this information to us. Personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Gender (in the form of salutation)
- Address data
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Other personal data that you actively provide by, for example, creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Bank account number(s)
Special and / or sensitive personal data
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors or contacts that are younger than 16 years. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we can not check if a visitor is older than 16. We therefore encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us at ji(at)brandingexecutives.com and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis do we process personal data
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To identify you when you contact us
- To be able to call or e-mail you to deliver our services
- To invoice our services and expenses
- To pay for goods and / or services delivered by you
- To inform you about changes to our services and products
- To provide our services to you
- We also process personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax statements
- To prevent fraud, loss or theft: to this end, if you wish to purchase our services or we submit a quotation, we can request credit checks from authorized organizations / bodies
We make no decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions that are taken by computer programs or systems, without a person (for example an employee of Brandingenius) sitting between them.
Retention period for personal data
We do not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following personal data categories:
- We store all collected or obtained personal data of customers or suppliers for 10 years, in connection with our legal obligations for tax returns
- Other personal data obtained, for example from applicants, we save for 2 months
Sharing personal data with third parties
We will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide this information if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with legal obligations. With companies that process your data in our assignment, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data.
Cookies, or similar techniques
View, modify or delete your personal data
- You have the right to view your personal data, have it corrected or removed. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data, and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we hold to you or another organization mentioned by you in a computer file.
- You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com.
- To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy.
- We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, at your request.
You can submit a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons.
How we secure personal data
We take appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification of your personal data. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or ji(at)brandingexecutives.com.