Collection of information
We may collect personal information about you from a number of sources, including:
- From you when you agree to take a service from us, in which case this may include your contact details, payment method and possibly bank details
- From you when you contact us with an enquiry or in response to a communication from us, in which case this may tell us something about your preferences
- From publicly available sources, such as Websites
Use of information
We will use personal information about you for a number of purposes, including:
- To help to identify you when you phone us to make an enquiry
- To write to you (including electronic mail) or to phone you with information about other services or products from us. We will not use your information in this way if you have opted out or otherwise not consented
- To help us to administer accounts, services and products which we offer
- To help detect fraud or loss
Information we hold about you will help us to make sure that we contact you about things likely to be of relevance and interest to you.
In some circumstances, we may do certain credit checks with licensed credit reference agencies when you apply to take a service or product.